Below are some blogs on education technology, digital learning and creativity. Do reach out to us if your favourite blog is not on the list. We would love to hear from you.
- 21st Century Classroom by Heldi Slwak (http://www.heidisiwak.com/)
Blog by an award winning teacher and education innovator on new models of learning.
- 21st Century Literacy Lessons by Hooner Moorman (http://21stcentliteracy.edublogs.org/)
Blog on literacy and learning in a web 2.0 world.
- Always Learning by Kim Cofino (http://kimcofino.com/blog/)
Reflections, learning and experiences of an expert teacher endeavouring to teach technology to students, teachers, parents, and administrators.
- Blog by Oliver Quinlan (http://www.oliverquinlan.com/)
Blog on practices around independent learning and new technologies for primary school children.
- CLC Arts and Culture (http://www.scoop.it/t/clc-arts-and-culture)
Blog on ideas, resources and links for schools.
- Digital Storytelling by Gareth Morlais ( http://www.aberth.com/blog/)
Blog on experiences of a BBC digital storyteller who now helps people make great digital stories.
- DougMuses by Doug Dickinson (http://www.dougdickinson.co.uk/blog/)
Blog by a primary teacher and an independent ICT consultant with an interest to enhance teaching and learning using ICT.
- EdTech by Tom Barrett (http://edte.ch/blog/)
Blog by a NoTosh consultant inspiring and engaging learners with and without education technologies.
- Educational Creativity (http://educationalcreativity.blogspot.co.uk/)
Blog by an experienced preschool teacher to share ideas for age appropriate creative and educational activities.
- Ewan McIntosh’s Edu Blogs (http://edu.blogs.com/edublogs/)
Blog by one of the Europe’s foremost experts in digital media on creativity, digital media, leadership and management.
- From Dawn till Dusk by Dawn Hallybone (http://hallyd.edublogs.org/)
A blog by a Senior Teacher/ICT co-ordinator at Oakdale Junior School, passionate about games based learning.
- Getting into Literacy Blog by Jodie Lopez-Collins(http://www.gettingintoliteracy.org.uk/blog/) A blog by an award winning teacher sharing her thoughts on teaching and learning within Literacy and ICT.
- My Island View by Tom Whitby (http://tomwhitby.wordpress.com/)
An adjunct professor and winner of EduBlog award sharing his views on fast changing landscape of education.
- My Learning Journey by Jo Neale (http://mylearningjourneysept2012.blogspot.co.uk/)
A great blog from a newly qualified teacher. Lots of fabulous ideas with an arts and crafts focus.
- Learning with ‘e’s by Steeve Wheeler (http://steve-wheeler.blogspot.co.uk/)
Interesting thoughts about using technology and all things digital for education and learning.
- Mind Shift by Tina Barseghian (http://blogs.kqed.org/mindshift/)
Blog by a journalist and a mother on the future of learning in all its dimensions - covering cultural and technological trends, ground breaking research, education policy and more.
- Mr. Mitchell’sBlog (http://mrmitchell.heathfieldcps.net/)
Blog by a google certified teacher and deputy Head Teacher from Heathfield primary school with interest in new learning technologies.
- Night Zookeeper High Lawn by Cherise Duxbury (http://nightzookeeper.highlawnprimary.net/)
Blog by an award-winning classroom blogger and teacher describing how an entire school of children used Night Zookeeper.
- North Petherton Class Blog by Year 4 (http://npclassms.primaryblogger.co.uk/)
A great class blog following the learning journey of a group of year 4 students. They have an excellent book review page!
- NoTosh (http://www.notosh.com/)
Lessons on process, critical and creative thinking for classrooms around the world by expert innovators.
- Smichael 920’s Blog (http://smichael920.wordpress.com/)
Blog by Head Teacher from a large primary school in Blackpool, interested in helping learners use new technologies.
- The 6 Harris Class Blog (http://6harris.kensingtonavenueps.net/)
This is the blog of the wonderful Harris Class, a year 6 class at Kensington Avenue Primary School in south London (named after the artist Rolf Harris) for sharing and reflecting on their learning.
- Teacher Reboot Camp (http://shellyterrell.com/)
Blog by an expert teacher and educator on engaging students. Find free resources for professional development and Shelly’s reflections on ICT and education.
- The Classroom Carousel (http://theclassroomcarousel.blogspot.co.uk/)
A collection of useful ICT resources by a primary school teacher for embedding ICT and creative learning in the curriculum
- Web.2.0 Connected Classroom by Steven Anderson (http://blog.web20classroom.org/)
Blogs on blend of technology and education by Steven from his travels to schools and talks about social media in the classroom
- Well done – Show Mr Mitchell (http://welldone.heathfieldcps.net/)
Blog by a deputy head teacher who uses an app to showcase the work done by his students to their parents and other members of the community.